Surrealist desk fascinator that invites one to lose oneself in contemplation of the infinite. This little 2005 assemblage consists of a painted and decoupaged wooden box, glass marbles, and a wooden stand, as well as instructions for play.
Latest Blog Posts
- Post-event, post-holiday, now to refresh the studio for winter
- Progress on miniature buildings and Open Studios 2017, coming up this weekend
- Happy Halloween and a patch of very sincere pumpkins
- Nature walks, art under glass, a view of the Mystic
- In progress: Nature walks, industrial zones, getting ready for Open Studios
Articles and content from my old blog site can be found here.